You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[VATUAE] UAE AIP is online!

Abdelrahman M. Elfeky 1044

Posted
Posted

Hey folks,

Thought I would share this , it might be useful for ATC in UAE. The AIP or what they called ' Civil Aviation Regulations ' is what they use in real to regulate the operation of UAE airports and its maintained by the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority based on Capital Abu Dhabi

The Link

Have FUN!

Regards,,,

s5_logo.png

Daniel Green 996057
Posted
Posted

Abdelrahman,

thanks for the info love the name "CARs"

Daniel Green

Posted
Posted
Abdelrahman,

thanks for the info love the name "CARs"

hehe .. me too , but took me sometime to find it as almost everyone is naming it AIP while they are naming CARs .. probably because UAE is the nation of one million cars with a size of Ireland hehe

Regards,,,

s5_logo.png

• 4 months later...
Andrew Sheybak 856024
Posted
Posted

Im sorry guys to correct you a bit.

CAR are not AIP.

CAR are Regulations (like FAR or JAR) and actually a set of rules and regulations covering how to do the things.

AIP like a database for all navaids, intersections, fixes, airways, routes, PRD areas, ATC sectors, aerodromes, procedures, contacts, frequencies, charts etc etc etc.

UAE AIP is available as a hard copy only.

PS: Im still here working in AD so if you require any further or specific info please send me a PM.

I FLY PLANES!

Yosef AlBatal 1078160
Posted
Posted

Is there an open-source for the AIP data world-wide that can be used to efficiently construct sector files?

Thanks.

Posted
Posted
Im sorry guys to correct you a bit.

CAR are not AIP.

CAR are Regulations (like FAR or JAR) and actually a set of rules and regulations covering how to do the things.

AIP like a database for all navaids, intersections, fixes, airways, routes, PRD areas, ATC sectors, aerodromes, procedures, contacts, frequencies, charts etc etc etc.

UAE AIP is available as a hard copy only.

PS: Im still here working in AD so if you require any further or specific info please send me a PM.

That would be a great help Andrew .. I visited Dubai Tower two years ago and a controller I knew gave me a hard copy but its somehow out of date , I spoke to the GCAA last week and they said its okey to sell such docomeent but if am licensed to do any aviation activity !!

Regards,,,

s5_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...
Abdelaziz Ahmed 1146797
Posted
Posted

That's totally correct Andrew, by the way I've got my hand on an UAE AIP

it contains all (navaids, intersections, fixes, airways, routes, PRD areas, ATC sectors, aerodromes, procedures, contacts, frequencies, charts etc etc etc.)

especially all info regarding new airport Al-Maktoum (which I'm designing currently).

I gotta admit, the help I am getting from this is super super super accurate

aa-2.png

• 2 months later...
Ahmed Al Awadhy 1175784
Posted
Posted

thank you