You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Fellow mate here needs help

Jing You Boo 1152790

Jing You Boo 1152790
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I recently bought X-Plane 9 and i had downloaded Xsqawk to connect to the SIA Virtual Website.. i had already registered with SIA Virtual, but the default p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word given was too long as they had used my email add as my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. I'm trying my best to contact the staff in-charge but there seems to be no respond...

I need to know the address to add into my xsqawk addon applet to connect... can someone please advice...

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

Xsquawkbox is for connecting and flying on VATSIM

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
Hello,

I recently bought X-Plane 9 and i had downloaded Xsqawk to connect to the SIA Virtual Website.. i had already registered with SIA Virtual, but the default p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word given was too long as they had used my email add as my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. I'm trying my best to contact the staff in-charge but there seems to be no respond...

I need to know the address to add into my xsqawk addon applet to connect... can someone please advice...

Hi, Jing. To fly on VATSIM you would use the same userID and P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word that you used to connect to this forum.

I don't know how the XSquawkbox login screen looks, so I can't describe it to you. But test it out by putting that information there and see if you continue to have problems logging in.

By the way, if you're able to connect, take a look at:

VATSIM Quick Start Guide:

http://www.vatsim.net/pilots/quickstart/

Welcome to VATSIM. Enjoy!

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!