You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Getting Disconnected after a few seconds.

Fredrik Dehlin 1130774

Fredrik Dehlin 1130774
Posted
Posted

Hey Everybody.

I have a huge problem with my Euroscope. The problem is that Vatsim disconnects me after a second. I press the connect button and I enter the server and then I get disconnected. I have opened the port required by Euroscope and I'm using the correct user name and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. What's weird is that I can connect as a pilot but not as a ATC to continue my TWR rating.

Hopefully can anyone help me.

// Fredrik Dehlin

Johan Grauers
Posted
Posted

Something else intresting is that we ran a sweatbox a week ago and then it all worked.

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

Fredrik Dehlin 1130774
Posted
Posted

Now have I found out what the problem was.

I was supposed to get the student rating but I wasn't changed to that rating so I cant connect at that high position.

// Fredrik Dehlin

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

if youve just got the rating, itll take about 72 hours usually from the time its entered to take effect. sometimes less.

if you were an OBS before, you wont be able to log on with your new rating until it does

Jonas Eberle
Posted
Posted

Did you get any feedback from the servers (in the "server" message tab)? I am quite used to the "Unauthorized client software" error with EuroScope. If that happens, just try again - second attempt normally works.

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted
Did you get any feedback from the servers (in the "server" message tab)? I am quite used to the "Unauthorized client software" error with EuroScope. If that happens, just try again - second attempt normally works.

That is usually happening only on one server, so just choose another

Fredrik Dehlin 1130774
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all the replies. As I said have I solved the problem. It was a upgrade that I didn't get. Now have I been upgraded to student and now it works really fine.

Thanks a lot.

Fredrik Dehlin