You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

fs2002 NEED HELP WITH FSUIPC

Richard Wingo 844314

Richard Wingo 844314
Posted
Posted

Earlier today i got all excited to fly (first night on VATsim). Now the problem i am having and ...god forbid i should have to pay for registering something???? ok hers the thing i get into game, make multiplayer bring up SBhost then when i run SQ main......wouldnt ya know i get the ole fsuipc message..."Some programs are not accredited with the use of non registered FSUIPC.Ok someone quick! hand me a bat cause if your telling me that i have to pay $24 for 1 little file to make this thing work i will hunt the man that created that file down and tell him he owes ME $ for waisting my time!!!!!

secondly... after i close the "you must send me your wallet for one file" error i got SB to recognise the Vatsim server,avc was working like a charm....only problem is didnt see any other aircraft and the ATC (tried many) had no visual of me on the radar.

What could be the problem? other than sitting here with no life trying to find some FREE fun doing what i love best(flying) with a bad attitude,due to a $24 12 letter key.

Richard Wingo 844314
Posted
Posted

AHAAAA found the problem : ) almost got ill there for a minute