You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[ATC Request] PHNL/KSFO/OCA

Stuart Duncan

Stuart Duncan
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

I did try emailing the relevant vARTCCs, but got no response, so thought I'd try here.

A group of UK pilots will be flying the latest leg of their world tour this Sunday, 11th July 2010.

We're flying PHNL - KSFO; departing PHNL at 1600z. eta. KSFO 2015-2045z

We should have at least 6 pilots along for this ride.

I hope time zones do not cause too many issues. That said, any ATC you guys could provide at PHNL/KSFO (and Oceanic Control) would be most appreciated. Please feel free to PM me if you require any further information.

On behalf of the UK 'Band of Brothers'

Many thanks

Stuart Duncan.

Edit: our route is MKK4.CLUTS R465 CINNY DCT OSI please fell free to suggest a better route!

MSMXV! placeholder.

Zach Hutcherson 1035014
Posted
Posted

I'll let our events guys know, thanks for the notice!

Zach Hutcherson, HNL DATM

Stuart Duncan
Posted
Posted

Thanks Zach, appreciated.

I've had a couple of PMs from the HNL guys, just to give the SFO guys a nudge now

MSMXV! placeholder.

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

I have posted on our forums. Hope to see you guys then

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

Stuart Duncan
Posted
Posted

Thanks Charan,

Much appreciated.

MSMXV! placeholder.

Removed
Posted
Posted

The Oakland ARTCC guarantees you at least a Center and an Approach Control into San Francisco. Looking forward to welcoming you in the Bay.

Stuart Duncan
Posted
Posted

Gentlemen,

On behalf of the UK Band of Brothers, please accept our gratitude and appreciation for the ATC Services your ARTCCs provided for us yesterday. Please also extend our thanks to all of your staff and controllers who were involved. The ATC received was first-cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts], and certainly made the latest leg of our tour a memorable one.

We had 6 pilots in the end (I was expecting a couple more, but you know how these things are!) but unfortunately, one of our guy's flight sim crashed just short of SFO.

Michael, if I may, I'll be in touch soon with the date of our next leg out of SFO. Hopefully you and your guys will oblige us with the same service again.

Thanks again,

Stuart Duncan

David, I did try email you at your artcc email address, but it bounced.

MSMXV! placeholder.