You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Nobody supports more VATSIM Brazil! Help Please!

Luiz Filipe Alves 965857

Luiz Filipe Alves 965857
Posted
Posted

Dear,

I've been through this to try a direct contact as a messenger with someone responsible for part of conflict resolution, or supervision that really be interested in hearing the side of users because absurd things are happening in Brazil VATSIM and any e-mail is answered or something. There are many users complaining about the current situation and nobody does anything for us, do not seem to exist. I'll be giving below some of my testimony to the global community of VATSIM is aware of what happens to us to show that here is worse than any division, believe me! Hopefully someone will look after us, for God's sake!

I served on the board of the Brazilian event, position he occupied in January 2007 with Rodrigo Bastos, headed at the time as Leonardo Feldmann DD. It all began on August 15, 2009, where there was ended the old administration, which was led by Felipe Pretti, which replaces the Leonardo Feldman, and there started a real absolutist rule by the new directors.

These "directors" took up his post and expelled members of the former division out of nowhere, and I can say this because I was one of them. Seeing that my work no longer served, I immediately opened a forum thread called Brazilian "Thanks to the users," there where I thanked everyone who attended and praised the events in which I participated directly in the organization and consolidation. But he also said that users were not going out and simply because I wanted to get on the forum because I had been expelled from the area restricted to staff, and lost all privileges. This was enough for hell to begin with a persecution of me.

These "directors" took up his post and expelled members of the former division out of nowhere, and I can say this because I was one of them. Seeing that my work no longer served, I immediately opened a forum thread called Brazilian "Thanks to the users," there where I thanked everyone who attended and praised the events in which I participated directly in the organization and consolidation. But he also said that users were not going out and simply because I wanted to get on the forum because I had been expelled from the area restricted to staff, and lost all privileges. This was enough for hell to begin with a persecution of me.

Do not think it necessary to describe everything here, because I have 15 pages of Microsoft Word in Arial size 12 with all that was posted, recorded. They are ahead of our beloved Brazilian division for about a year and move just fell! In the anterior direction, formed by Felipe Pretti, Rodrigo Bastos, Leonardo Feldmann, Gabriel Dali, I, among others, had a movement of 80 flights per hour. Today not p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es 35 movements per hour.

To have an idea, they stopped me today for questioning about what they had done during this year that has p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed. The Brazilian Forum is a mess, the topic is not in the correct areas, no one can question anything that the topic is locked and the user carries a warning, among others. Not even a subscription I can have, meanwhile, an instructor attached to them has his signature on an image offensive to Felipe Pretti, and they do absolutely nothing.

I await someone responsible for the matter. VATSIM Brazil has no Sector Files for control, does not have an incentive program, has no manual, do not have docomeents, have no structure at all! For a year they claim that "not had time to do anything."

It took me a year to post this because I tried to fix in an honest and what they do is suspend someone asks something. Pity.

MSN and E-mail: [email protected]

Second E-mail: [email protected]

Regards.

Luiz Filipe Alves

Chief Executive Officer

Azul Brazilian Virtual Airlines

https://elite.voeazulvirtual.com.br

Thomas Mathieu 998318
Posted
Posted

Have you tried to contact the Regional Director or the BoG directly for help?

Best Regards,

Thomas Mathieu

VATAME1 Region Director

VATSIM Africa Middle East

http://www.vatame.net

[email protected]

TMSIGVATAME.png

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

The person to contact in charge of conflict resolution is

norman at vatsim dot net

You won't find the justice you seek in forum posts, but Norman can look into it for you.

Kyle Ramsey

Luiz Filipe Alves 965857
Posted
Posted

Sorry folks but I've tried to solve it in many ways, I really did not want to openly post here, but as not got answer, so I really had to call, maybe someone here for all to see, might actually look at what has happened. Since the Supervisors and DRCM VATSIM where I talked not resolved.

Other members also encouraged me to post here, because we are tired of seeing it all happen. We know that the Brazilian Division is almost over. It is better not to have the division of what users would be subject to an absolute organization, or give way or a better ending VATBRZ of time. Word of the other users!

Luiz Filipe Alves

Chief Executive Officer

Azul Brazilian Virtual Airlines

https://elite.voeazulvirtual.com.br

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

So ..... are you going to contact Norman or hope some miracle happens here in this forum? I hope you choose to contact Norman.

If you think your member rights have been violated Norman is the exact right person to talk to.

Kyle Ramsey

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

I await his email.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

• 1 month later...
Miguel Frias
Posted
Posted

Regarding Brazil, a quick note.

Yesterday a few friends and I were trying to organize a quick small flight between two airports, trying to have ATC. One of our attempts was in Brazil, to do a SBKP-SBSP flight, very short. However, as soon as the ATC saw us online they instantly disconnected.

This has happened several times before and I find it strange that us being portuguese and speaking the same language, this tends to happen very often.

Ended up contributing to a Miami Approach training session which was, no doubt, much more useful.

Miguel

Miguel Frias

Senior Instructor (I3) & Certified Pilot (P4), ZLA I-11 graduate

Portugal vACC Training Director (ACCPT2), VATEUD Operations Director (VATEUD8)

Portugal vACC, VATEUD, VATSIM

1107190.png1107190.png

Edson Felix 858639
Posted
Posted

Miguel:

You can send your complaint directly to the divisional director through the website www.vatsim.com.br.

If the situation happened several times and you believe you are being harmed in some way, you can request the involvement of the DCRM, reporting in detail (screenshots or exchanged texts with the people involved) the event. You will find within the website www.vatsim.com.br the form for reporting.

The best way to ensure that the controllers will be online is to schedule its flights on Booking System or put a request in the forum, noting that the standard time in Brazil is UTC -3. You may check the Training Calendar too, to see the schedulled training sessions.

Best regards,

Edson Felix

www.vatsim.com.br