You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Transfer Division

Casey Copestick 1067005

Casey Copestick 1067005
Posted
Posted

Hey guys!

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, or whether my question is actually valid, but is it possible for me to change divsions from the Africa/Mid East division, to the UK division?

Apologies if this is in the incorrect place.

Cheers!

Casey

PVA1008.png

Casey Copestick 1067005
Posted
Posted

It would be helpful if you could explain where I've gone wrong?

PVA1008.png

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

Casey, if all you are wanting to do is fly, you dont need to request to change divisions. thats for ATC use.

as a pilot you can fly anywhere you want in the world, you arent restricted to any one place

Casey Copestick 1067005
Posted
Posted

Servers are international means any one does the job worldwise bases no difference between them , except how bussy they are compared to capacity .

It has nothing to do with division or location ,as division is data storage reference , and flight location is online activity through servers , and location of activity and traffic in that location is what you talkng about ,. means the location you are (flying) in (or atc in) has less traffic.,right.

well then you change location of flight (departure -route(enroute)-arrival) , or atc location.

Thanks for the clarifacation!

PVA1008.png

Casey Copestick 1067005
Posted
Posted
Casey, if all you are wanting to do is fly, you dont need to request to change divisions. thats for ATC use.

as a pilot you can fly anywhere you want in the world, you arent restricted to any one place

Thanks for the clarifaction, I was unsure of the exact use of the divisions

PVA1008.png