You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Visiting Controllers in ZTL

Jeffery Williams 849847

Jeffery Williams 849847
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

As of late we have had a large number of folks that have applied for visiting controller priviledges at ZTL. While I am flattered that so many of you have an interest in controlling with us, I'm afraid that our Training Department is beginning to have difficulty working with the large number of visitors in combination with our regular student members. In addition, since VATUSA has promoted my Chief Instructor and one of my staff instructors to their staff, this has left a huge gap in our Training Department that is going to take some time to fill. In response to this, I will temporarily be denying any additional visiting controller applications until further notice. If you have already applied and have been accepted your mentor/instructor will still work with you on a time permitting basis. Please be patient and understand that our student to mentor/instructor ratio is very high at the present time. If you are already an approved visitor here and have completed the training process this change will not effect you. If anyone has questions regarding this, feel free to send myself or Mark Lee an email.