You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

How to change Member Info?

Peter Semadeni

Peter Semadeni
Posted
Posted

I've been looking around for a way to correct a mistake in my member information. I am a real world pilot and VATSIM says I am not. I know its just cosmetic but it is annoying that I spent well over ten thousand dollars in flight time, two checkrides, three endorsements and two ratings just to be ignored.

1040.png

Lance Williams
Posted
Posted
I've been looking around for a way to correct a mistake in my member information. I am a real world pilot and VATSIM says I am not. I know its just cosmetic but it is annoying that I spent well over ten thousand dollars in flight time, two checkrides, three endorsements and two ratings just to be ignored.

Who's ignoring you? Sounds like you made the mistake when you registered.

Thank you,

Lance W.

ndbair_logo_150.png

Hundreds of Real-World Airlines and Routes for you to fly at www.ndbair.com

5000seconds.jpg

Michael Hutton 833874
Posted
Posted

I would be more concerned if the FAA ignored you more than I would over some check mark on VATSIM. I certainly hope you didn't spend all that hard earned cash on your license just to boast about it on VATSIM.

Michael Hutton

CEO/President

Allegiant Virtual Airlines

http://www.flyaay.com

Ian Elchitz 810151
Posted
Posted

Try contacting the VATSIM membership department.

Go to www.vatsim.net

Member Services

Join Vatsim

click on the link at the bottom of the page titled "VATSIM Membership Department".

The people who staff the membership are hardworking and responsive. Tell them what the problem is and I'm sure they can help you.

Ian Elchitz

Just a guy without any fancy titles