You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Servinfo Vatsim UK

Dave James 1018738

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

VATSIM Screenshot Contest Coordinator

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4gig, RAM 3.25gig, ATI Radeon HD4800, XP Pro SP3, FS9.1 FSnav FSinn VRC

EXS_3.jpg

• Board of Governors
Gunnar Lindahl
Posted
Posted
As I have been made to feel unwelcome and unqualified to have an input into the UK domestic threads re EGTT and Working Group for the resectorisation, please note the following.

David,

Please don't take people disagreeing with you personally. You offered a point of view, someone disagreed and offered a counter-argument. We all need to accept that with a large community and people having different methods of enjoyment to get out of VATSIM that there will be differences in opinion. You are welcome to continue contributing in the threads mentioned and I would encourage you to continue doing so.

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Kris Thomson
Posted
Posted

As I have been made to feel unwelcome and unqualified to have an input into the UK domestic threads re EGTT and Working Group for the resectorisation, please note the following.

David, I have been watching the EGTT topics in the Uk forum, and you have not been made to feel unwelcome. Was there really any need for you to post the above? All you appear to be doing is making VAT-UK look bad. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you have to stop posting.

Kris

Kris Thomson C1

CTP Planning Team member

VATSIM UK Live! Organiser

Follow VATSIM UK Live! on Twitter

34.png

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4gig, RAM 3.25gig, ATI Radeon HD4800, XP Pro SP3, FS9.1 FSnav FSinn VRC

EXS_3.jpg

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

EXS_3.jpg

• Board of Governors
Gunnar Lindahl
Posted
Posted
Having just read UK1's post directed to Anders in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=50984&p=384546#p384546

Unfortunately I have just lost the will to participate in any updating of data with regards to Servinfo.

May I offer my sincerest apologies to all the pilots who were counting on this.

It appears that my hands have been tied permanently.

Sincerely

You really need to stop jumping the gun with your interpretations of my posts. If you read my response in the other thread, you will see that was not what I meant. Thanks for your constructive post.

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

EXS_3.jpg

Kris Thomson
Posted
Posted
Having just read UK1's post directed to Anders in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=50984&p=384546#p384546

Unfortunately I have just lost the will to participate in any updating of data with regards to Servinfo.

May I offer my sincerest apologies to all the pilots who were counting on this.

It appears that my hands have been tied permanently.

Sincerely

You really need to stop jumping the gun with your interpretations of my posts. If you read my response in the other thread, you will see that was not what I meant. Thanks for your constructive post.

I am not jumping the gun, if I didnt respond then you wouldnt see any need for clarification. Works both ways, I just read it as it is, apologies

David, you seem to be unable to interpret the responses Gunnar has given, as it is clear that he is not meaning it the way you think. From the above post you seem to be trying to make Gunnar look bad as UK1, and if I'm completely honest, its pathetic. Trying working with him and not jump the gun every time he makes a point.

Sorry if this may seem harsh, but I am fed up sitting reading posts where you make Vat-uk or its staff look bad, when they are doing a good job, especially with the recent work on EGTT upper airspace.

Kris

Kris Thomson C1

CTP Planning Team member

34.png

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

EXS_3.jpg

Kris Thomson
Posted
Posted
Kris,

PS Thats the second account that you have accused me of trying to make Gunnar and the UK Division look bad.

Just for the record, theres nothing else I enjoy more than flying and controlling in the UK Division.

David

You have made it clear that you think that your opinion is not wanted in the UK EGTT thread by posting comments that have been unneeded, that is the reason I made the point clear.

I'm not going to continue discussion as I dont want to end up arguing with you. May I make it clear for the record I hold nothing against you, its something us scots don't do!

Kris

Kris Thomson C1

CTP Planning Team member

34.png

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

EXS_3.jpg

Kris Thomson
Posted
Posted
Thanks Kris, I shall take your advice in the future

All I'm saying is don't think your opinion isnt wanted in the TT forums, beacuse I'm sure it is

Kris Thomson C1

CTP Planning Team member

34.png

Dave James 1018738
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Guest

David James

EXS_3.jpg

David Saunders 818672
Posted
Posted

This is a damn shame as anything other than what we have at the moment would improve a pilots perspective of who to call in the UK.

Even i get confused and I control it so that about sums it up for me.

non-discript self importance signature