You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

You Make The Decisions

Brian Whitt 847947

Brian Whitt 847947
Posted
Posted

INTERACTIVE WORLD FLYER

I have become bored with flying for virtual airlines, both real and fantasy, and that is why I am letting you, the flight sim community, make the decisions for me. Not knowing where I'm going next or which flight I'm taking is part of the thrill. That is why I am urging all of the VATSIM and flight sim community to come visit my website and take part in watching one man travel the world at YOUR whim. Check out the website now!

pc_MjNonsense.png

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

thats a pretty neat twist on things

nice idea

Brian Whitt 847947
Posted
Posted

New poll has been posted and will be open until 0600Z Friday, 12 Nov 2010. Please take the time to stop by and cast a vote on the improved polls which offer links to either Flightstats.com or Flightaware.com. I will be retaining the original results and adding them to the results from the new poll so votes will not be lost.

POLL RESULT UPDATE @ 2301Z, 11 Nov 2010

The results so far and the suggested airline/destinations

1) 11 votes for East, towards England and France via British Airways to EGKK or any American Airlines flight in that direction.

2) 9 votes for East, towards New York and Boston via Air Canada to either Montreal P-E Trudeau International or Lester B.Pearson International

3) 5 votes for West, towards the Indonesian islands with no routes or destinations suggested yet

4) 2 votes for West, towards China and Japan via Japan Airlines to Tokyo-Narita.

I would like to thank those 27 people that have voted for making this feel like somewhat of a success. If anyone hasn't I ask if you would spare the moment to please visit my site and cast a vote, and if you do I thank you right now for doing so. Also, if you have the time feel free to follow me along the winning route (in your own aircraft of course )

pc_MjNonsense.png

• 1 month later...
Chris Smith 1179558
Posted
Posted

i have a problem my activation code hasnt been sent for sqauwk box and iv waited for 2 days now can some 1 tell me whats wrong

Brendan Lynch 1167842
Posted
Posted

Check the link, I get a message from webs that the site is not found.

2vuh2cx.gif