You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New ATC Hopeful, Looking For Teamspeak?

Johnathan McKiney 1174400

Johnathan McKiney 1174400
Posted
Posted

Is there a Teamspeak server VATUSA uses? If so, is there a way I could hop on it tonight to talk to folks?

Peace.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

nope. all ARTCC's host their own.

Harold Rutila 974112
Posted
Posted

ts.denartcc.org port 10054

You can join us in the ZDV server if you have questions. You can also check other ARTCC websites for their addresses. A full list of ARTCCs is on the bottom of vatusa.net.

Tim Murphy
Posted
Posted

It may be too much to handle for a TS3 server, but would it be possible to have all the ARTCC's on one server?

Here in VATCAN we have one TS3 server all FIR's are able to use, and effectively communicate together.

Thanks,

Tim

Help a newbie!

http://czqm.ca

QM/QX Instructor

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted (edited)
It may be too much to handle for a TS3 server, but would it be possible to have all the ARTCC's on one server?

I don't think so. Given that each or 'most' of the ARTCC's already have their own server. Giving up their current for a unified server for the entire division, as Spock would consider it ... 'illogical.'

What you can ask for is, have each ARTCC server info publicly available.

But anyways...

Honolulu uses: (Ts3)

hcfartcc.org:9987

Pm me for the p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word.

Edited by Guest

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Daniel Hawton
Posted
Posted

Here in VATCAN we have one TS3 server all FIR's are able to use, and effectively communicate together.

Thanks,

Tim

On the flip side, the average ARTCC TS is more full than VATCAN's is during an average weekend day from what I have seen.