You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Anyone Want To Fly Tonight?

William Pannone 1147581

William Pannone 1147581
Posted
Posted

I know I posted this in the "Come fly with me..." section, but no one is looking there.

If anyone wants to fly, just reply. You name the time (ET) and route.

- William

Ryan Geckler
Posted
Posted
I know I posted this in the "Come fly with me..." section, but no one is looking there.

Wow.

Ryan Geckler - GK | Former VATUSA3 - Division Training Manager

VATSIM Minneapolis ARTCC | FAA Miami ARTCC 

William Pannone 1147581
Posted
Posted

Whats "Wow" supposed to mean?

- William

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

There is forum here called the Fly-in Notices and then there is the VATUSA forums where there is an event page. Keep an eye on both and watch the dates and times. Join the many folks who fly in those events/regions. These tend to have full coverage from DEL thru CTR on departure and CTR thru GND on arrival, and if you are lucky, RAMP controllers too.

If you want to fly in a group, once you have picked the destinations and route, and probably acft type, post in the Come Fly With Me forum with all the details. It shows you already are flying and somebody will join you. You tend not to attract trfc with what you posted, not saying it won't, but chances are very less. And after you post don't forget to show up at the spot, even if nobody else does.

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

Igor Smirnov 1072682
Posted
Posted

From Greenland to Tyumen USTR (Russia) OK?

6 Mar 2011 6-30 UTC, BGSF