You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

my 2 cents on things servinfo could have had...

Darren Elliott 821008

Darren Elliott 821008
Posted
Posted

I know that servinfo hasnt had much of a total upgrade lately even though it has had a few smaller aircraft and airport updates it hasnt made it to a version 3 or version 4 yet and i know that from what ive heard its not getting one but heres where id like to ask some creators of those programs

I have used servinfo for many years untill i started using vroute. Untill the kacars network came out it was ok to pause the sim so you could exit and refresh servinfo to see if anyone was in your area. But now everytime you exit fs a "fs has paused" text on the kacars trakcing program so everytime u exit fs it keeps showing fs has paused. so im wondering if any FS addon composer was to create a program that works within FS. Maybe somehow replacing the map and adding in a vatsim map...

this is more of a calll for alot of creators to make more of a User interface within FS...

my 2 cents

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

servinfo wasnt designed by VATSIM, it was created by Michael Frantzeskakis. the software itself isnt being updated anymore, all vatsim provides is data updates