You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATFrance, April 2011

Sebastien Bartosz

Sebastien Bartosz
Posted
Posted (edited)

logo.png

Hello to all pilots and controllers,

-Events for April, 2011

Saturday, April 2nd. Toulouse-Blagnac (LFBO) is a partner airport for the VA-Meeting in Zurich (LSZH), from 18-22 z.

Sunday, April 3rd. Our traditionnal CDG Monthly Online night from 16-22z

lfpgete.png

Our Weekly Online Nights, every Friday (1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th), starting at 1900z.

Onlineday.gif

Twice a month, VFR "Tour de France", this month, its Lorient (LFRH) - Dinard (LFRD) on the 12th. Then on the 26th: Dinard (LFRD) - Cherbourg (LFRC)

Soiree_VFR_Hiver.gif

Saturday, April 9th. Our monthly Fly-In takes us to Nantes !

FlyInnNantesEngl2.jpg

Saturday, April 30th. "The gr[Mod - Happy Thoughts]hoppers" with LFRB-LFRN-LFRS-LFBD-LFBZ.

More info to come....

-The Cross The Pond, Westbound, was a success !

Here is a special word from our director Patrick Fuchez (A.K.A. "fufu")

"I am very proud of my team and I couldn't thank you guys any more !

You have all done a remarquable job, whether it be with the preparation or the event itself.

I was present since 10 o'clock this morning, until 5 o'clock this evening, to follow the evolution of the event.

Once again you have all done a great job as controllers and as the organising team for LFPG !

My Deputy Director, Karel; and Myself, congratulate you all. It was our first CTP, and we are very proud.

Fufu"

Here are some screenshots:

fs92011032611450338.png

image_forum_vatfrance_1301243164_2011-03-26%2015-11-34-75.jpg

Edited by Guest

New York ARTCC

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the update Seb. I would add to what you wrote about VATFrance that you did EXTREMELY well under EXTREMELY busy circomestances and I was incredibly impressed. Now that people have really seen for the first time in a while on an international level what VATFrance can pull off, I hope to see more events with LFPG as busy as that!

All the best,

Thomas George

Sebastien Bartosz
Posted
Posted

Thanks a lot for those kind words, Thomas,

Seb.

New York ARTCC