You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Problem with AVC and FS9

Diego Martinez 917651

Diego Martinez 917651
Posted
Posted

Dear Sirs,

I am a new member and have spent the last 4/5 with you. It is just fantastic. Now I have a few problems that came unexpectedly.

1) Every time I start my computer I get a local radio station on the speakers even without logging to any programs. Anything I need to do on AVC? I also downloaded RW by mistake, had the two installed but deleted RW when not functioning properly as suggested by one of your collegues on text Squawbox.

2)After doing this, when I run SB2.3 I get a message that FSUIPC found a program not registered. I can connect to the network but as soon as AVC is launched the FS9 crashes and stop responsing.

3)I have reinstalled everything from scratch (FS9, SBrelay, AVC, SB2.3, Servinfo, FSUIPC) but keep getting the local radio and FS9 crashes.

Any ideas where a corrupted file may still be getting in the way?

I am about to get divorced by the time I am spending with you!!!! The one or two days it functioned well it was just spectacular

Regards and great work I feel like a pilot

Diego

Kyprianos Biris
Posted
Posted

Diego this is a "Europe" specific forum.

Give a try to the Pilot talk and Pilot Software forums available further up this board.

Ask her to show some more patience ! it will soon be fixed.

Local radio station bug has nothing to do with AVC, RW or any FS related software ! You pressed "Yes" or "Accept" to something you should have not but it is not related to FS !

spacer.png

Hellenic vACC | Olympic Air Virtual

Europe Region Director 2001-2011

Pilot: P5 | ATC: C3