You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

what time

Sean Averre 1138957

Sean Averre 1138957
Posted
Posted

Hi,

What time in UTC is the most busiest time on VATSIM? And what time in Europe, America and Asia is the most busiest? I like busy times as it makes it more fun. However sometimes my fsx crashes because of the heavy traffic. Im I not loading it right?

Dan Arsenault 949706
Posted
Posted

Hi Sean,

In Canada, on weeknights it starts around 2100Z on the east coast and continues to build up heading west and usually last around 7 hours give or take. Every FIR has their event night so you can expect coverage in those areas on those nights, but other FIR may pop it if the staff is available.

I would say the the rest of North America is roughly the same.

Dan [Mod - Happy Thoughts]nault

CZQM/CZQX Instructor

Semir Gebran
Posted
Posted

Hi,

In Europe it is busy past 1700Z. As ATC in Scandinavia/Denmark I have noticed that in my region Fridays are slow, Saturdays are real busy and Sundays tend to be a bit worse than Saturdays in terms of traffic. Of course it gets real busy at our region when you have the weekly major events at EKCH and ESSA since everything is staffed.

Kris Thomson
Posted
Posted

I notice you posted regarding EGBB in the other post. If you are wanting to fly during busy UK and Europe times, between 1800z and 2100z is normally busy with a good amount of ATC!

Kris

Kris Thomson C1

CTP Planning Team member

VATSIM UK Live! Organiser

Follow VATSIM UK Live! on Twitter

34.png

Sean Averre 1138957
Posted
Posted

thanks everyone,

yeah I guess Im gonna miss out on the parties. Oh well I should try something. Whats it like during Japans daylight hours (22 UTC to 12 UTC)

Sean Averre 1138957
Posted
Posted

so how much from 22 UTC till 12 UTC? Thats when Im available

Ryan Geckler
Posted
Posted

Fly in the US.. we are most busy from 22z to about 04-05z.

Ryan Geckler - GK | Former VATUSA3 - Division Training Manager

VATSIM Minneapolis ARTCC | FAA Miami ARTCC