You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[May 11th 18-20 UTC] C1 CPT on Zagreb Radar

Apostolos Damkalis

Apostolos Damkalis
Posted
Posted

MirzaCPTBanner.jpg

Join us on Wednesday May 11th 2011. in Croatia for Mirza`s Controller Practical Test on Zagreb Radar from 18 - 20 UTC.

You are free to fly anywhere in Croatia as Mirza will be covering whole airspace from top to bottom.

We kindly invite you to come in large numbers and make our candidate sweat so that he can earn his rating.

Charts can be found on http://www.crovacc.org

Apostolos Damkalis

VATSIM Supervisor Team Leader

Regional Conflict Resolution Panel Chairman,Europe

Abk76lz.png

Mirza Ibrahimovic
Posted
Posted

I have p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed, so from now you can also find me on LDZO_CTR supporting the Western Balkans, if not also on some other nearby CTR positions when getting visiting statuses etc.

Once again, thanks to all for the support, both the pilots, the instructors and others involved

Welcome to my sky

Mirza Ibrahimovic | VATSIM Adria PR & Events Manager

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Mirza, I know that you are very p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ionate about the Balkan area of VATSIM and work hard with your colleagues to keep the area busy. No doubt you will be keen to help many others progress and as your experience develops we look forward to organising your CTR+ exam one day!

Regards,

Thomas George

tom van der elst
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Mirza, I'll pop over one of these days

for a Balkan flight.

Doesn't surprise me one bit you p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed though, well done!

cheers

Tom.

f1cert.gif