You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Final Exam Time

Ira Robinson

Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted

You are all cordially invited to a coming out party.

What: Final Live OTS for CTR

When: Tonight, Tuesday May 10th, 2330z (7:30pm zny time)

Where: ZNY

Who: Ryan Hakim

Join us for an hour of fun and flying as we anticipate crowning our newest CTR controller. Ryan will be handling our four major facilities solo in an exhibition of his prowess and potential to join the ranks of VATUSA's best. BYOB* of course, and we'll keep a transponder code open just for you.

*bring your own bird

Ira Robinson

Scott DeWoody
Posted
Posted

I'll come up from Miami tonight, as long as Kyle Rogers is on, and I can call him "DC Center"... LOL

Scott DeWoody

CEO - American Virtual Airlines

joinava dot org

y572_1.jpg

Ryan Geckler
Posted
Posted

"American 1, cleared to the Linden VORTAC, hold south on the 180 radial, right hand turns, 25 mile legs, expect further clearance when you run out of gas."

Ryan Geckler - GK | Former VATUSA3 - Division Training Manager

VATSIM Minneapolis ARTCC | FAA Miami ARTCC 

Andrew Doubleday
Posted
Posted
"American 1, cleared to the Linden VORTAC, hold south on the 180 radial, right hand turns, 25 mile legs, expect further clearance when you run out of gas."

likes_this_m2.jpg

Andrew James Doubleday | Twitch Stream: Ground_Point_Niner

University of North Dakota | FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (AT-CTI) GraduateGPN_Horizontal_-_Tertiary.thumb.png.9d7edc4d985ab7ed1dc60b92a5dfa85c.png

Kyle Rodgers 910155
Posted
Posted

Well I was going to fly in, but it looks like my services (or merely sarcasm?) are required elsewhere...

I'll be on feeding traffic.

Kyle Rodgers

The content of this post, unless expressly written, refers only to those procedures in the United States of America,

following the Federal Aviation Administration Regulations thereof.

Scott DeWoody
Posted
Posted

Well, guys, don't know if I can make it or not, but I had to say that cuz of what's in Kyle's signature....

Scott DeWoody

CEO - American Virtual Airlines

joinava dot org

y572_1.jpg

Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted

Our thanks to all who came by and participated this evening. We appreciate your time and help. Thanks to you Ryan proved his mettle and received his certification. So the next time you're in the area come on by and say hello to him again.

A special "thank you" to the boys in ZDC who made sure to be around to help Ryan transition aircraft from the south!

Ira R..

Ira Robinson

Ryan Geckler
Posted
Posted

A special "thank you" to the boys in ZDC who made sure to be around to help Ryan transition aircraft from the south!

And I thank you, Ira, for being around to .kill two pilots ruining a LC OTS.

Ryan Geckler - GK | Former VATUSA3 - Division Training Manager

VATSIM Minneapolis ARTCC | FAA Miami ARTCC