You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Help???

Stephen Sculley-Beaman

Stephen Sculley-Beaman
Posted
Posted

I have been a member of Vatsim for a good while now, and over the summer, either June or July, on my account, 897442, I took and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the observer/pilot exam. I am a S1 and my rating is reflected on VATSIM. However, when I logged on to take a test to get S3 today at VATUSA it shows no tests available. I didn't see my name on Vatusa's chicago controller roster, so I went through the evaluation proccess and signed up, however, it says I need to take the pilot/observer test. I went back yet again, however, it didn't even have the pilot/observer test available for me to take. Help???

Stephen Sculley-Beaman
Posted
Posted

Note: I just tried a transfer however it doesn't list me as being in an ARTCC. So:

1. I have my S1 Rating, yet VATUSA doesn't show it.

2. I am not in an ARTCC, and it will not let me join because it doesn't show my rating.

3. It will not allow me to take any tests, it doesn't show any available.

4. I don't know what to do!

VATUSA admins:

could you just wipe the info from my VATUSA tests? I'll glady retake them if that will solve the issue, could it just show that all tests are available? i'll retake the pilot/observer if you can somehow make it available.

Stephen Sculley-Beaman
Posted
Posted

Scratch that. I'm listed as an S3 on the last ARTCC I was with.

Bryan Wollenberg 810243
Posted
Posted

Hi Stephen.

Not sure why the last ARTCC has you listed as a S3. You are a S1 in the VATSIM Database. I noticed too that you transferred not too long ago to VATUSA. Possibly something didn't go well during the transfer? I don't know. Hopefully one fo the VATUSA staffers will read this and be able to help you out. You might also try e-mailing them to see if you can get things taken care of.

Actually now that I looked, it doesn't even look like you're in the VATUSA database.

Bryan Wollenberg

ZLA!

Craig Merriman 834118
Posted
Posted

Stephen.. we show you in the VATUSA database as an S1, not affiliated with any ARTCC. I'll email you about your test, and see what I can do to help get you on your way.

Craig Merriman

VATSIM North America Region RCRP Member

Flagman - NEMA - NorthEastern Midget [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ociation

The Winged Warriors!