You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Manitoba Airlines Virtual is looking for members!

Stephen Deacon 1154068

Stephen Deacon 1154068
Posted
Posted

We at Manitoba Airlines Virtual are looking for new pilots from any experience background to join us today.

Help us become the biggest VA to operate out of Winnipeg Intl. We fly Flight Sim X, and Flight Sim 2004.

Do you want to feel like your voice will be heard? I am the CEO of Manitoba Airlines Virtual and I want your time with us to be a great one, and perfect for you. Becoming a member with us opens you to plenty of benefits. There is no minimum requirements for flying hours for joining, or to maintain a membership status with us, all that we ask is your VatSim ID remain valid and your email address is current.

As our company expands and there is more voices to tell us what they want, the members of the board will act as amb[Mod - Happy Thoughts]adors for the company and bring up your concerns and issues at our regular interviews, but if you feel like your word needs immediate consideration you can contact me directly and I will work to resolve your issues.

Also as our member base grows we will bring in new features and also more tools for you. There are plans for a TeamSpeak server, and also a faster flight reporting software, as well as a financial system to make you feel like you are working towards actually making a difference in the company, but in order for these things to work fully we need more people.

A reward system is also being designed that will work with the public profiles (also in the works), that will show rewards, levels and special achievements that the pilot has earned. There will be muli awards such as special event pins, tiered awards which show your progress in certain goals such as total hours flown, total prop, total jet, and Unique Rewards such as most total hours flown which only one pilot will be able to hold at a time.

We also have a training system in the works that will help you grow from a new pilot in to a professional Virtual Airline Pilot. When initiated all new recruits who do not have a P1 rating will be required to take this course at their own pace, to just give them some ground rules required for flying on the VatSim network. In the future there will be some advanced training, and also plane specific training to earn ratings to fly certain aircraft.

If you feel like this sounds like a company for you, then please head on over to http://www.manitobairlines.com today and sign up to get started today.