You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Wilco 737 CTD

Stefan Petro

Stefan Petro
Posted
Posted

Again I am asking for help with the Wilco 737 PIC as it crashes everytime I click Fly Now. It does work when I load up a default aircraft and then switch, but upon exit of the flight (Click End Flight) it just crashes and I get the Don't Send report thing. Other aircraft work well, only this one..none of the versions 733 734 735 work...My specs: Intel Quad Core q6600 2.4GHZ, 4GB Ram, Nvidia GTS 450 Nvidia Nforce 680i LT SLI and Fs9. Take into account that only yesterday I have reinstalled whole Windows XP, and even formatted my HDD (500GB 7200RPM) so virtually nothing is there atm except this game and other stuff like MSN etc..everything else works fine. I have got the latest drivers for everything, checked with different programs, I just really do not have any idea what it could be..Registry? checked, not that..any other suggestions? Please?

Stefan

8125.png

Stefan Petro
Posted
Posted

Update: It seems that gdiplus.dll is the problem..but I can't seem to find the solution..anyone?

8125.png