• 2 weeks later...

Seems EW will not be Held this year so we can focus on VATSIM 10th, which i`m excited about, So i would like to propose in August we hold a Summer Themed Event for Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and VATPAC could open Darwin to facilitate service`s on the Bali to Darwin route.

Each Division or vACC would be expected to provide Top Down ATC at the Airport of their choice, Maybe WSSS and WADD could serve as a Central Focus Point for this event, I will open up both East and West Malaysia so we have Blanket ATC, Flights should not exceed 2.5 hrs or the lack of intrest factor may impact,

Rick Wilson

vACC Philippines Chief

vACC Philippines Chief

this is good

we could have the event on the 3rd week of August... please post your featured airport on your country... Philippines can open up from 1100-1400 UTC .. so post your available time

we hope we could fix the event by 3rd week of july..

post your suggested details and your suggested banner...

thank you..

MABUHAY PILIPINAS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Deepan sorry for the Bouncing emails, All is fixed, i will mail you.

vACC Philippines is Keen to see this event flourish, although we have committed to a completely separate Celebration for the VATSIM 10th this event could be held following the Big Event, maybe 2nd week in August. VATASIA and VATSEA FIR`s and along with Japan Thailand and PRC are nearly complete with final schedules for the VATSIM 10th Celebrations, At this Time i would recommend to everyone we keep Emmanuels SEAS Event until after the VATSIM 10th has concluded,

Any thoughts

Rick Wilson

vACC Philippines Chief

Edited by Guest

vACC Philippines Chief