You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Question About Livery Paint For SGA DC-10-30

Aharon Dayan

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I hope this is right subforum for my question. If it is wrong forum, would the management please be kind enough to move my post to more appropriate forum.

I have been flying a lot of flights using SGA DC-10-30 with many different terrific liveries painted by world famous painter Frank Idone who specialized in painting liveries for this particular model.

I just found a well hidden gem livery by Frank Idone that I like very much and wanted to use it for some flights. However, there is one tiny problem with the livery of Air Florida. The slope line across the both sides of the plane was little bit jagged.

Since there is no way for me to locate and contact Frank Idone to ask him to fix the problem, is it against copyright regulations to ask any talented livery painter to correct the little bit jagged slope line to make the slope line smooth?

I am guessing Air Florida livery was Frank Idone's earliest work but apart from little bit jagged line across the sides of the plane, it is so perfect and gorgeous livery that I want to fly that livery badly!!!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png