You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Fsx Closing error

Karim Younis 1197643

Karim Younis 1197643
Posted
Posted

Alright so vatsim is up and running but when i disconnect then shutdown fsinn control panel and the copilot and close fsx it closes then gives me an error that it had to emergencly close and all, some say to turn off the sky radio thing but when i click addons and click tuner i dont get enable/disable i only get this volume bar and the boxes that i can put a check in, so how do i solve this problem

Thank You

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

the checkboxes

Karim Younis 1197643
Posted
Posted

can you please put some details becaus the check boxs arent for enable/disable but thee for some tuning i think ?!!

Stuart Duncan
Posted
Posted

Or,

Addons/fscopilot/settings. On the window that appears, next to tuner is 'enabled'. Double click this and it will change to disabled.

You will get one more error when you close fsx, then the errors will cease.

MSMXV! placeholder.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted
719b6.png

Kyle Koskey 1067284
Posted
Posted

I think I've had the same problem you're describing for a long time. Ever since I got Vista, but it hasn't done anything to negatively affect anything at all. Mine says something about Data Execution Prevention closing the program, so I'm guessing that maybe Windows is thinking that FSX or ASX is trying to execute code from a place in the RAM that Windows doesn't like, so it crashes when the program is shutting down. That's my theory at least, and considering that it only does it when after I close the program I don't really think it matters at all. If that isn't similar to your problem, then nevermind haha.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

Kyle, for that one

try this (for Vista/Win7 Users)

go to Computer, right click, go to properties > Advanced System Properties > Data Execution Prevention > turn on Data Execution Prevention > Click Add > select flight simulator.

thats it. you may/may not have to restart, but that should fix your data execution error, AKA the BEX error

Karim Younis 1197643
Posted
Posted

Alright thank you all for your help and time, does any of you guys is in an airliner or knows anything about simmiles or any general airline, because i have a question about that and i cant get it solved :/

But Thank You