You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Help Wanted - Deputy ATM, vZAU

Jason Sutton 879715

Jason Sutton 879715
Posted
Posted (edited)

Alex Goldstein has resigned from his position as the Deputy Air Traffic Manager at the Chicago ARTCC. On behalf of the VATUSA Staff, I want to thank Alex for his dedication and the hardwork he has put into ZAU.

With this vacany, Mark Zameda, Air Traffic Manager is now accepting applications for the DATM position. Candidates should be expected to, if selected, work closely with the Center Air Traffic Manager and staff, and function as part of a team. Candidates should have no disiplinary problems with VATSIM at all and need to have a Controller-1 rating or higher to apply. Applications should be forwarded to chief@vzauartcc (dot) org.

Edited by Guest

Bo Gercke 845743
Posted
Posted

Uh, I think you mean Alex GOLDSTEIN? Alex Long is a mentor/controller/bounce dumb ideas off guy/webmaster at ZJX.... And a mighty fine one at that. So no, ZAU, you can't have him, even if you wanted him. Good luck finding a new candidate.

Alex Goldstein 857161
Posted
Posted
Uh, I think you mean Alex GOLDSTEIN? Alex Long is a mentor/controller/bounce dumb ideas off guy/webmaster at ZJX.... And a mighty fine one at that. So no, ZAU, you can't have him, even if you wanted him. Laughing Good luck finding a new candidate.

Yeh, he meant Goldstein

Alex Goldstein

VFR Trips - Coming Soon

The first online community specifically geared towards the common private pilot. Everything ranging from published VFR (Visual-Flight-Rules) trips to an online aviation community.

Jason Sutton 879715
Posted
Posted

Yeah, didn't catch that until after I had posted it. Sorry for the mixup there.

Alex Long
Posted
Posted
Uh, I think you mean Alex GOLDSTEIN? Alex Long is a mentor/controller/bounce dumb ideas off guy/webmaster at ZJX.... And a mighty fine one at that. So no, ZAU, you can't have him, even if you wanted him. Good luck finding a new candidate.

Ha...that I am. Jason, I sent you an e-mail about it, not having seen this. Funny tho, made me look twice to see that it was my name there...

Jason Sutton 879715
Posted
Posted

Ha...that I am. Jason, I sent you an e-mail about it, not having seen this. Funny tho, made me look twice to see that it was my name there...

I got it, and appreciate you sending it. I edited my orginal post and will see if I can get Craig to edit the VATUSA article. It's been Monday all day long!

Justin Wilcox 882814
Posted
Posted

Tisk Tisk Jason...