You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Need help with Pilot-Channel and Radar

Robert Flash 1200382

Robert Flash 1200382
Posted
Posted

Hello,

i hope that i am in the korrect Board. I am new here in Vatsim the last years i flew by IVAO and now i am here. Maybe some of you can help me with two problems wich i have.

1.) Can you tell me wich Software (maybe with downloadlink) i need to have a radar on wich i can see who is wher online? By IVAO we had a Software wich called Piloteye and when you opened it you could see the planet i you saw where on the wold is a Tower online or a radar etc.

2.) How can i open a wissper channel to comunikate with my wingmans? Maybe you can descripe it step by step because i haven´t a lot of experence with VATSIM.

Best Regards my freinds

Lennart Vedin
Posted
Posted

1.) Can you tell me wich Software (maybe with downloadlink) i need to have a radar on wich i can see who is wher online? By IVAO we had a Software wich called Piloteye and when you opened it you could see the planet i you saw where on the wold is a Tower online or a radar etc.

There are several application for that. I'm sure you can find the relevant links else please ask again.

1. Servinfo (old one both for IVAO and VATSIM, I use)

2. VATSPY (popular)

/ Lennart Vedin / vedinat.png910701.png