You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

FEEDBACK - Alexander Scandrett SDF Tower

Alexander Lynskey 1105924

Alexander Lynskey 1105924
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give some feedback on the aforementioned brilliant controller, Alexander.

It was my first flight into SDF and it is possibly one of the most confusing airports I've flown into. Needless to say, I got lost. Twice. Thankfully, I had the watchful eyes of Alexander handling KSDF tower, who guided my with the utmost professionalism to my [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned runway. Not only was he professional, he was friendly, funny and most of all, understanding.

Sometimes I think WE ALL get lost in the realism of VATSIM and forget that it isn't all about the procedures, planes and PAPI, but rather the people, for it's the people who make the network what it is.

So once again, thankyou Mr Scandrett, I'll see you again in SDF!

James White
Posted
Posted

Alex,

It may be more beneficial to leave this feedback also over at the vZID ARTCC feedback form located here

Cheers!

Kind Regards,

James White 1054550

VATPAC C1 ENR Controller

2168683.png

Davor Kusec 990407
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the feedback. Alexander is a regular SDF TWR controller who knows the area like the back of his hand. I will make sure the message get's p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed to him.

Davor Kusec

Air Traffic Director | Northeast Region VATUSA

Supervisor | VATSIM

990407.jpg