You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

FSinn

Allan Squires

Allan Squires
Posted
Posted

Is it possible to use FSinn software on Vatsim yet.

I am fedup with squawkbox and all the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ociated software that is suppose to make it work.

It does'nt.

I have been trying for two weeks to connect.

Things just seem to be getting worse.

Ho Hum.

Timm Linder 861233
Posted
Posted

Hi Allan,

no, unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment. It is likely that both FSInn and SB3 will be approved for use on VATSIM in the beginning of 2005, though.

Timm Linder - EWG1817 - Controller EDFF-FIR

Online Coordinator Eurowings Virtual Airline

134.png

George Marinakis
Posted
Posted

Allan:

It is not possible to use FSInn on VATSIM yet. We are working with the developer to get it approved. Believe me, we know that the current pilot client is not the easiest to get running for new members. Better days are coming in the not too distant future but for now, we are stuck using the current system.

I am sorry you are fed up with SB but it does work and it does so for most people. Have you gone through the step-by-step instructions at the VATSIM Pilot Resource Center? The PRC is the official source for getting new members up and running on VATSIM. You can join the PRC by going to:

http://vatsim.net/prc

Use your VATSIM ID but pick a p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word which is different from your VATSIM P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. Once you join, review the materials and follow the instructions. A little effort on your part of reading the materials will save you a lot of time and frustration. The PRC will answer all of your questions, even the ones you have not thought of yet. Give the PRC materials a thorough read and follow the lessons on getting set up.

George S. Marinakis

VATSIM6, co-Founder, VATSIM

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg