You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

hello to all! a new incomer

Hadi Remonion 1198912

Hadi Remonion 1198912
Posted
Posted

hello to all vatsimmers, specially the middle east captains

i'm Hadi from persia, just new to VATSIM, + new to VATME

i hope that we spend good times with each other, and keep the flag of VATmiddleEast up proudly forEver in vatsim.

um, some editional information about myself,

i'm a blind person (visually impaired), it means that i cannot see at all...

ok, to your surprise, i'm one of the flying lovers! and that thing, made me to work up with fsx, and handle the aircrafts... from starting the engines, to approach and landing, and shotting down!

well, to answer some of your questions about how me controling the aircraft,

i use a powerful co-pilot---- yes! imagine a real co-pilot who does more than a captain!

i talk to him by the voice commands, and he does the things for me!

he does the call outs, (heading, alt, rate speed and ...) and he tells me when to move the control yoke!

(just imagine a real-true co-captain beside you!)

and i use some more handy softwares alongside to find the routes, checking engines stuff, and more.

the current problems that i have are

(i need air trafic controler, to give me vectors/heading, to guide me on route) which some ATCs don't do this service, because they think it waists their time lol.

the second and last is taxiing, i cannot taxi i just arrange with the controler so i'll jump to the runway after taking IFR clearance.

thanks for reading this, and let's have fun!

anyway, i hope that we enjoy flying on vatsim's sky, and hope to see you soon!

VATME proud pilot!

cheers!

-Hadi

Blind (Visually impaired) Pilot flying with voice control and virtual co-pilot.

Delta Virtual Airlines pilot, DVA10222

Brian Fuller 973577
Posted
Posted

Welcome aboard.

Mattia Torti
Posted
Posted

Welcome aboard Hadi!

We shall help you out in our best way!

Not to worry, everyone I'm sure will be understanding, and if by any chance someone isn't pop me a mail: [email protected] and I shall deal with them.

Kind Regards,

MATTIA TORTI
Division Director
Network Senior Supervisor
## [email protected]
## [email protected]
VATEUD Logo

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Hi Hadi,

Nice to see that you aren't letting this stop you from enjoying your hobby and I commend your efforts to still take part.

If you ever have a message from a Supervisor, just direct them to this post and it will help them to support you better.

Regards,

Thomas George

Hadi Remonion 1198912
Posted
Posted

hello,

thank you all,

and matt, your support is awesome.

actually i have never incountered any controlers for now in asia, but soon i'm going to meet them i guess! there's an upcoming event on dubai

thomas, i've landed at heathro (EGLL) airport several times, and i'm not sure if im right i guess you were aproach or center there, or maybe i'm missing, it was someone else or not, anyway controlers at london are verry kind toward me, i had successfull landings there with their help! both visual and ILS!

Blind (Visually impaired) Pilot flying with voice control and virtual co-pilot.

Delta Virtual Airlines pilot, DVA10222

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Hi Hadi,

I haven't controlled at Heathrow for a while so it won't have been me but I am really pleased that you had a good experience. Again, if you ever have any problems in Europe and Russia, [email protected] is me.

Regards,

Thomas George