You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Many thanks to DC and Atlanta controllers

Mark Kuebeler

Mark Kuebeler
Posted
Posted

You guys did a great job handling all that traffic we threw at you today! Hope we didn't completely wear out our welcome at KIAD or KATL.

Mark Kuebeler

Andrew Musselman
Posted
Posted

Never come back. Just kidding, I was a bit surprised when you guys started showing up. Try to warn us next time I'm not like Keith and can handle 50 aircraft lol But yeah, you are welcome anytime.

1000.png

Brandon Grchan 925585
Posted
Posted
Never come back. Just kidding, I was a bit surprised when you guys started showing up. Try to warn us next time I'm not like Keith and can handle 50 aircraft lol But yeah, you are welcome anytime.

Ok we do All know Kieth is a good controller but pls can we just give it a break? There are plenty other controllers who deserve recognition.

BTW Yall come back now!!!!

Garry Morris 920567
Posted
Posted

Wow, first board I've ever been on where someone who is doing a good job suddenly has their name turned into a four letter word.

He was making a joke, let it go already.

Justin Wilcox 882814
Posted
Posted

Wow, I did not expect 50 of you, like Andrew said. However, you guys did email me and I just plain forgot to post it.

My apologies, looks like you had someone online though.

Andrew Musselman
Posted
Posted

Well, you know it was like always...people fly where traffic was I'm sure there were atleast 20 WWA's though. We took care of them.

1000.png

Mark Kuebeler
Posted
Posted

Hmmm, I was under the impression that this fly-in had been coordinated with both centers. I'll bring it to the attention of our online ops guy, possibly a miscommunication somewhere.

Mark Kuebeler

Justin Wilcox 882814
Posted
Posted
Wow, I did not expect 50 of you, like Andrew said. However, you guys did email me and I just plain forgot to post it.

My apologies, looks like you had someone online though.