You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VACCBUL changes

Todor Atanasov 878664

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

Well after so many years, it is time for me to step down from the Director position of VACCBUL. It was a pleasure working with all of you. I will stay in the government body as Research & Development, but all the important decisions will be taken by Genadi Chankov. He has been a long time member of the vACC and has supported and helped me all the time. I think you will find him easy to work with and will supported him in this endeavour.

Also you can see our updated website http://vaccbul.avsim-bg.org/index.php

Svilen Vassilev
Posted
Posted

Thank you, Todor, for your contribution and support to the VATSIM network, the Euroscope client and VACCBUL in particular. On a more personal note, thank you for cordially accepting me as an ATC in the Bulgarian division and [Mod - Happy Thoughts]isting me with my initial training!

Hopefully now you'll be able to enjoy all those things in life that you consider most important for the time being, and perhaps you'll find this little virtual hobby of ours more pleasant and rewarding without the extra burden of administrative work. I wish you 3 greens!

Congratulations to Genadi on his new position, looking forward to working with him and with the rest of the team for the continued growth and development of our division!

C1/P2 | vaccbih.info

Filip Markoski
Posted
Posted

All the best Todor in you life as Svilen said have all 3 green in future. Congratulation also to Genadi from your soon neighbor vACC (MACvACC, FYR Macedonia vACC)

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the great work you've done in Bulgaria Todor, I am sure that Genadi will be building on that in time to come.

Regards,

Thomas George

Mirza Ibrahimovic
Posted
Posted

Todor all the best mate!

And ofc all the best in future to VACCBUL vol. 2

Mirza Ibrahimovic | VATSIM Adria PR & Events Manager