You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

hello

Tano Lucian 1202795

Tano Lucian 1202795
Posted
Posted

I am in the process of customizing my voice ATIS for my controlled airport.I followed all the step from rovacc.module Plugin Installation Guide for ROMATASA(EUROSCOPE ROMANIA) and in the finaly step when i connect may voice ATIS i gate a server error,,invalid callsing,,but I am connected to VATSIM as a EB_OBS(callsing).Some ideas?Thank you!!!

• Board of Governors
Tim Barber
Posted
Posted

I guess I would ask why you are setting up an ATIS if you are logged in as an observer?

Tim Barber

VATSIM President

Tano Lucian 1202795
Posted
Posted

because I followed all the step from rovacc.module Plugin Installation Guide for ROMATASA(EUROSCOPE ROMANIA)I am not take yet take test to be student (SP1).I am new member .Cant you help me to understand beter how i must do?

Stephan Boerner 945550
Posted
Posted

Then there is either an error in the guide or you misunderstood it. You cannot connect an ATIS when being logged in as OBS. You can only connect it as an active controller with the rating S1 or above, and you are only allowed to do so if a TWR is currently present.

Stephan Boerner

VATEUD - ATC Training Director

EuroScope Board of Designers | GVCCS Beta Tester

edff,euroscope,ger1oic,lhaoic.jpg

EuroScope Quick Start Guide