You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Screen Zoom

Mark Wolpert

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Just wondering if there is a way to fine tune the zoom so that you don't get such large zoom increments. I have a new 27" screen and using the mouse zoom my preferred zoom level is their too far out or not close enough.

thanks,

Mark.

847924.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

At the moment there is no setting for that. The startup zoom is stored in the ASR file. Probably you can play a bit with that.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Too bad, OK, I will try to modify and see if that helps.

One other annoyance that needs fixing is that if you use a startup batch file to open multiple instances of ES the position on the second screen does not stay. I have it set for Left Two Thirds and Right One third but even after saving it always ends up with both instances on right one third.

Mark.

847924.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Be sure to use different files for the "Screen layout". Then they will not overwrite each other.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

I realized rather quickly that this is more complicated than I thought. Guess I will just live with what I have and hope the next version of ES has a more refined zoom control.

Mark.

847924.png