You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Division change problem

Dmetrey Taborko 1079623

Dmetrey Taborko 1079623
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Im trying to change my division but when i try to access the devision deployment -https://cert.vatsim.net/vatsimnet/divas.php it say's "You have already been [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to the United Kingdom division." I have already emailed Gunnar Lindahl 2 days ago asking about it, but he has not answered yet. Now im worried that he is not the right person for my request.

Dmetrey.

generate.php?mid=1079623

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

He is the right guy, he'll be along soon.

Kyle Ramsey

• Board of Governors
Gunnar Lindahl
Posted
Posted

Hi Dmetrey,

I'm afraid I can't find an email from you - which email are you sending it to and could you please resend it?

Best regards,

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Dmetrey Taborko 1079623
Posted
Posted

I have resent it, hope it will work this time.

generate.php?mid=1079623

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Dmetrey,

Where would you like to be [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned to? If you'd like me to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign you to VATRUS, let me know.

Regards,

Thomas George

Dmetrey Taborko 1079623
Posted
Posted

Yes, exactly what i want. I will miss the UK

generate.php?mid=1079623

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Done, you are now part of VATRUS, I will ask Evgeny (Membership Director and Deputy Director) to write to you.

Best Wishes,

Thomas George

Evgeny Vygornitsky
Posted
Posted

Hello, Dmetrey! Welcome to VATRUS!

Добро пожаловать в Ватрус!

Our webpage is / Наш сайт - Vatrus.aero

Будем рады видеть у нас в рядах! We will be very glad to see you among our members!

VATRUS Division Director, Supervisor

RU-CEN_FSS - CIS Central Asia FSS ("Asia-Center")

Email: director(at)vatrus.info

Dmetrey Taborko 1079623
Posted
Posted

Thank you!

Спасибо!

generate.php?mid=1079623

• 2 years later...
Ayman Wagih 1267620
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dear UK,

I am in deep grief of what i chose in the vatsim region and division . i p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the s2 exam and not rated and i requested the mentoring for a month and no answer so when he answered ; he was very rude and mean as i am working under his control .i want to transfer to UK as my freinds told me that here every one are opening frequently and they like what to do and very smiley and polite people and very rude person and by the way i am in vatme egypt division. i don't know how to contact a sup. or a support in vatsim not a region support . i requested from the membership department to transfer me to UK but i have to wait for 90days and i can't wait again or if i can to delete my account and re do a new account . i am really upset and waiting for help please:) ????

Edited by Guest

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

contact Mahmoud Fadli, hes your division director, he can take a look into the issue.

will send him a message to review your post here to see how he can help

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted
but i have to wait for 90days and i can't wait again or if i can to delete my account and re do a new account . i am really upset and waiting for help please:) ????

Do not create a new account. Not only will it be closed but you risk your active account being suspended also.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg