You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

help with new PC specs

Nicodemus Nwankwo 1187052

Posted
Posted

I just Redid it, but same problem, please can i ask u this, i think am going to get a brand new PC, is 1500 Dollars enough to build PC? like this below

-Intel Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.4GHz

-8GB of RAM

-nVidia GTX 460 (1GB)

-Win7 Ultimate x64

-1TB HDD

If yes, where can i get this ? thank you

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

you dont need a new PC to run FSINN. chances are you are going to have the same issues on a new PC if you do the same. throwing money at it is not going to fix it.

if its what you want to do anyway. $1500 can buy you a very good pc for sure. spec's wise, you may want to ask in the pilot section, im sure there are more "qualified" folks around here to better advise you on specs. the ones you listed dont look bad to me, but im not picky when it comes to specs like other folks may be

check out newegg.com, jetline systems, etc...

if its for gaming, youll want a PC thats for gaming, not for something else as the specs will be very different

if you want to build it yourself, $1500 will go a long way for sure then if you want to buy it already made

Posted
Posted

Please can u list a spec for me, i need new PC current one dont have graphics, i need PC with Graphics, thank you and waiting for ur rply

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

topic split from

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=59502

Erhan Atesoglu 1050499
Posted
Posted

If you look around a little you can put together an i7-2500K for less than that.