You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Calling ALL KJFK ATC operators

Matt Sanders 1181017

Matt Sanders 1181017
Posted
Posted

Please note we are looking for both KJFK and Oceanic ATC operators in readiness for "The Four Ways" Event on 3rd December 2011 (operating in conjunction with the Openskies 2011 UK Event on the same day).

Multiple KJFK ATC Controllers from 1400Z to 2200Z (and beyond for late flights) on 3rd December will be notably rewarded with good amounts of flights to direct. Yes it sure is an early start to your Saturday but I'll be drumming up support for the event to get plenty of pre-booked flights for you to see coming in.

PLEASE see vRoute events calender on 3rd December 2011 for further details.

A smooth transition from KJFK=Oceanic=mainland UK=London and reversa would be fantastic.

To ALL IFR Pilots interested in this transatlantic flight please pre-book your route (either London EGKK/EGLL to KJFK or KJFK to London EGKK/EGLL) for ATC to see LOTS of traffic to be directed.

MANY THANKS and enjoy!!

Matt

Salvatore Barcia 1055319
Posted
Posted

You should probably notify Alex Evins, the NYARTCC Events Coordinator, this way he can arrange to have controllers online for the event.

[email protected]

Salvatore Barcia - 1055319
Cross the Gulf President
Miami ARTCC C1- United States Division

Matt Sanders 1181017
Posted
Posted
You should probably notify Alex Evins, the NYARTCC Events Coordinator, this way he can arrange to have controllers online for the event.

[email protected]

hi Salvatore, thanks mate I'll send an email to him right away. I'm contacting KJFK Controllers personally too as I'd like to get Oceanic ATC covered very well throughout the day.

Look forward to seeing you flying. I've chosen KJFK to London myself

Best, Matt

David Malinowski 1087539
Posted
Posted

[email protected]

hi Salvatore, thanks mate I'll send an email to him right away. I'm contacting KJFK Controllers personally too as I'd like to get Oceanic ATC covered very well throughout the day.

Look forward to seeing you flying. I've chosen KJFK to London myself

Best, Matt

We don't control the NATS heading to the UK, you have to contact VATCAN for that.

Current occasional pilot

Former New York ARTCC Level 5 Approach Controller | Former Jacksonville ARTCC and vatUK SE/EGLL RTS Visitor

Matt Sanders 1181017
Posted
Posted

We don't control the NATS heading to the UK, you have to contact VATCAN for that.

Thanks David, I'm contacting VATCAN about this.

I hope KJFK enjoy good traffic for this event.

Very best,

Matt