You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Help with xacars integration

Jacob Armstrong 1081526

Jacob Armstrong 1081526
Posted
Posted

Hey! I was wondering if there was anyone out there who has integrated xacars with their own virtual airline. I'm not too bad on PHP but I just don't understand xacars. Anyway, if there is anyone out there who has done it, would you mind answering some questions and possibly helping me? Thanks! You can email me at: [email protected]

Brendan Lynch 1167842
Posted
Posted

It works best with PHPvms from what I know. It seem too complicated from there, I think most of it is done for you.

2vuh2cx.gif

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted
I'm not too bad on PHP but I just don't understand xacars. Anyway, if there is anyone out there who has done it, would you mind answering some questions and possibly helping me?

I can't help with the PHP part but we're in the process of integrating XACARS into our VA and I can answer some general questions about what it's doing.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.