You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Simulated traffic has gone missing - Solved

J Jason Vodnansky 810003

J Jason Vodnansky 810003
Posted
Posted (edited)

The traffic I am referring to is the display that shows the aircraft outside of your visibility range, or when not connected to the network.

The feed is providing at the moment "674 pilots and 125 controllers". I would guess my feed is ok. "Show simulated traffic" is checked in the OTHER SET menu.

I have been messing around with symbology for VORs.

So those are the facts

Now, instead of blowing away my settings files, and having to start from scratch, I figured I would ask here first. I know my way around EuroScope if that helps.

So, what have I done?

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by Guest

J Jason Vodnansky 810003
Posted
Posted

As some additional information that was left out above, I AM seeing the controllers that are online.

Maybe that helps,

Jason

J Jason Vodnansky 810003
Posted
Posted

Other SET

- General Settings

- Professional Mode

- Correlation Mode

This option was set to "C-mode", as opposed to "Easy VATSIM". I don't understand why this affects the simulated traffic. Back to the WIKI to do some more reading, but why the difference?

Also, doesn't this defeat the purpose of showing simulated traffic on the scope that is outside your visibility range? Will your lists still populate otherwise?

What am I missing?

Jason