You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

looking to start an airline and need some information

Peter Millar

Peter Millar
Posted
Posted

looking to start an airline and need some information on

what is the best way to record flights to justify and know flights are being taken and added to website.

what is the best way to number of p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]engers carried on your airlines carriers so it can translate to your website.

hang tough

Pete

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted
what is the best way to record flights to justify and know flights are being taken and added to website.

Your best bet is to use something like FSACARS, kACARS, XACARS or some other flight logging tool. Or you can write your own.

what is the best way to number of p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]engers carried on your airlines carriers so it can translate to your website.

One way to start is to determine the number of seats on each aircraft and then calculate a random percentage of those being full on any given flight.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.