Weather Software?

Iain Robb 1090420

Sorry I meant to say freeware.

If you don't want to invest money, then you need to invest time (in getting FSMetar installed). There is no free lunch.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

Hi Ian,

I'd unpack the RAR file (it's a compression method, like ZIP). You may need a program like WinRAR to do this as I'm not sure if WinZIP can unpack RAR files. Once upacked, you'll see the EXE file.

Also, check out his FSUIPC settings file. One thing though, it does look like you may need a registered version of FSUIPC to apply these settings. Not sure if it will work correctly with a non-registered version.

Cheers!

Hi Ian,

I'd unpack the RAR file (it's a compression method, like ZIP). You may need a program like WinRAR to do this as I'm not sure if WinZIP can unpack RAR files. Once upacked, you'll see the EXE file.

Also, check out his FSUIPC settings file. One thing though, it does look like you may need a registered version of FSUIPC to apply these settings. Not sure if it will work correctly with a non-registered version.

Cheers!

Hi,

I did run the EXE, but the non-registered version of FSIUPC would explain the problem. I'll try Kyle's solution.