You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Potential VA Partners - Please READ

Romano Lara

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Just a general reminder to potential VA partners, and including existing partners:

Please adhere to the requirements, strictly.

We are receiving a fair amount of applications on a daily basis, it is expected from an applicant to observe the set of guidelines we've established. It is there for a reason. What this means is, if it's indicated that we require a minimum of 10 pilots with registered CID, then please make sure you have 10 VATSIM pilots in your roster. Item number four (4) in our requirements is one of the first things being checked when applying for partnership - if you have less than 10 pilots, then your application will be subsequently denied. But that is just one out of the 8 listed criteria.

[if you're using a VA platform that doesn't allow you to put your pilot's VATSIM CID in your roster, I highly encourage the VA owner to submit a ticket together with the VATSIM CID, just make sure it's duly noted so we can expedite the process.]

For existing partners, please be reminded that your VA is being checked regularly for compliance. Failure to p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] this audit may cause your partnership to be terminated. And remember, should you have any concerns, please use the trouble ticketing system (TTS).

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

• 2 weeks later...
Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Again, I would like to stress this message. Allow me to use an example:

You do not show up in a job interview with a lousy appearance. Otherwise, it'll simply give your employer a bad impression, and first impression usually what matters the most.

The same should be observed here, you don't send in your application with incomplete requirements. It's not our task to go after the requirements 1 by 1. It's the sole responsibility of the VA owner to have this readily available for review. Incomplete requirements by VA partnership applications are subsequently denied.

Reasons are clearly stated in my earlier posting.

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp