You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Austrian Pilots and Controllers please report in!

Thomas Jelinek 938972

Thomas Jelinek 938972
Posted
Posted

Hello Community!

As far as Job , studies and wife leave time for a hobby, i invest every free minute into flightsimmin for only about half a year now.

I've come to the conclusion, that i want to know a bit more about the Austrian "scene" and how many people are how far into the stuff

It also came to my mind, that i want to build a full size homesimulator, which then, after a short review of bankaccounts and some slaps from my better half, was put away quite fast

Still, after i've seen some serious A320 Project from austria, i' just curious, as i said, how many people do flightsimmin, and how addicted they are (somewhat between, "well i spend some hours a week into my standard msfs flying around a bit" and "damn, i have to find a better way to cool the backlightening of my overheadpanel, my serverfarm keeps crashing cause of the heat in the former kidsroom" (which is now known as the FlightDeckRoom, kids can wait )

So, my austrian mates.. hands up!

Ps.: I also want to greet and contact Heinrich Auberger (a LOWL based pilot)! Sorry mate, i can't private message you, it is disabled?

P.p.s.: The Memberlist has no searchfunction nor any other method to find someone but clickin' page for page.. but i guess thats the wrong subforum for that

Greets Tom

Luca Vetturi 874351
Posted
Posted

I'm italian, so i won't help you so much but...

did you already check out the vacc-sag.org website with the austian pilots/atcs and/or their forum?

Hope it helps

Red over white, you're all right.

Italy vACC proud supporter

Thomas Jelinek 938972
Posted
Posted

did you already check out the vacc-sag.org website with the austian pilots/atcs and/or their forum?

Hope it helps

good idea thx!

And please feel free to let me know about the Italian "scene". Im curious to know at what level different countries build and sim

Greets Tom

Norbert Pflug 899571
Posted
Posted

Ser`s Tom

--> tried this link already ---> http://forum.vacc-sag.org/index.php

Forum for Switzerland, Ausrian and Germany - also known as SAG

Cheers,

Norbert

wf2010banner.jpg

>>>>>> http://www.fly737.com <<<<<<

• 4 weeks later...
Luca Benelli
Posted
Posted

good idea thx!

And please feel free to let me know about the Italian "scene". Im curious to know at what level different countries build and sim

Greets Tom

Just come around and have a look

(fridey or sunday evenings recommended

Ciao, Luca

Luca Benelli - C3 - P2