You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Glitch with my USB controller

Nick Cyra 1149288

Nick Cyra 1149288
Posted
Posted

Usually I never have much troubles with hardware but when I do it's usually fixable by myself or I just easily look it up. But when ive done everything I can to help the issue, my last resort is vatsim forums. Sorry bout that....

Anywise, though I don't know the manufacturer, but I've been using a play station shaped USB controller for about two years now with FS and FIFA and have seen no issues. But just a couple days ago the controller started acting up. Whenever I move the view point in the VC only it goes frame by frame or you could say glitch by glitch to move the eye point in the VC. And no, it's not one specific FPS unfriendly aircraft as it happens in every aircraft on every setting. The weird thing is, my FPS stay at 20-30 even though when moving the viewpoint it goes like 2-3 FPS.

It may be the controller having a glitch but why wouldn't it happen in other views, like the external view. It does do this in the external locked view but that's the only other. Is it the controller or FS. Because in slew mode (by pressing Y ) moving the eye point in the VC is as smooth as it was. Hopefully you get what I'm talkin about.

site_logo1.png

"The pride of Austria" Austrian Virtual Airlines

virtual.austrian.com

Nick Cyra 11180