You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Unable to login to the UK forums

Simon Roberts 1048757

Simon Roberts 1048757
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I have been trying to login to the UK forums but i get username or p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word incorrect, obviously its the same as this forum and i can log in to here, can anyone help out please?

Thanks

Simon

George Complin
Posted
Posted

Hi Simon,

The best thing to do is contact the Vatsim UK Web Services team directly, they will certainly be able to help. You can get hold of them here.

George.

Andy McCall
Posted
Posted

This is related to the main servers issue as the UK servers are unable to verify CID/P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]words due to the main Vatsim webservers being offline

See here for more details

Cheers

Andy McCall

S3

UK

Simon Roberts 1048757
Posted
Posted

Thank you guys, I contacted the UK guys and they got back to me very quickly last night confirming the issue to be as Andy said above.

• 3 weeks later...
Bill Anderson 1042260
Posted
Posted

I have the same problem for few days now ...since I have selected xtra security p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word it is giving me problems ....if go through services but saying I have to log in first but thats the problem it wont let me log in ....

example below:-

"Whoops! Looks like something went wrong.

Sorry, you must be logged in to access this page.

Please go back and try again. If the problem persists, please contact an administrator."

I have gone through vatsim.net for help and responce with link for Vatsim Uk help but just goes into loop as above. could be better if my xtra security p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word was taken out but I cannot as I need to log in !!!

Can any body help it would be appreciated regards

Bill A.