You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Connection Refused

Stephan Burger 1025777

Stephan Burger 1025777
Posted
Posted

Hello,

i have a problem: Every time when I want to connect to VATSIM via my flightsimulator FS2004 and Squawkbox (I have also tried to use FSINN, but there are the same problems) i cannot connect, because it comes a message with: Connection refused.

i play now around 3 to 4 years flightsimulator online with VATSIM but i have never had that problem

please help me!

Adam Trzcinski
Posted
Posted

Which server are you trying to connect to?

Did you test with another server?

VATSIM Germany

www.ftw-sim.de | Fly-The-World economic simulation

Mark Wolpert
Posted
Posted

Are you sure there is not already someone with the same callsign as you on the network. that will cause this error as well.

847924.png

Stephan Burger 1025777
Posted
Posted

Yes, I have tried all servers! And I have also tried several callsigns. For example last Sunday I was able to login with AUA515X, everything worked fine, but since that day it didn´t worked again anymore. I don’t know why. Every time I want to connect to the servers it comes the same message: Connection refused!

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

i would double check your ID and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. remove the entries and manually type them in, dont copy and paste

Stephan Burger 1025777
Posted
Posted

Yes, I have also checked that! I have also created a new user with a new VATSIM ID and even with that ID it doesn´t work!! (

Adam Trzcinski
Posted
Posted
Yes, I have also checked that! I have also created a new user with a new VATSIM ID and even with that ID it doesn´t work!! (

Ooops!

CoC A06
You may register for and hold only one VATSIM registration and you may hold only one VATSIM identification number and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. 

Stephan, where are you from? I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume Austria?

Maybe we can meet online and resolve this together through TeamViewer?

Contact me at [email protected]

VATSIM Germany

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

Stephan if thats the case, chances are both accounts have been suspended. you shouldve gotten an email if that happened. that may explain why you cant login

Adam Trzcinski
Posted
Posted

His account is not suspended, so that shouldn't be the issue.

VATSIM Germany