You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Question about the vRoute Upgrade

Randy Tyndall 1087023

Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Michal,

I have a quick question about the vRoute Upgrade I received a message about when I logged in to my vRoute Premium account today.

I saw in the vRoute Support Forums that the new version installs separately from any existing version making uninstall of the old version unnecessary. This makes me think the new version must be purchased, even if you are already a Premium Subscriber.

Neither the message I received, the support forums, or the product info page answers this question.

Randy

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Randy,

the new client version is a maintenance upgrade (bug fix). Since you are a premium customer already, the upgrade is free for you. Just make sure you enter the same email address as you had in old copy, so that your account would be recognized.

Michal

vroute.net founder

Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Worked perfectly Michal. Thanks for your help...and a fantastic product.

Randy

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training