You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

new atc registration

Alvin Williams 1274075

Alvin Williams 1274075
Posted
Posted

hi my name is Alvin Williams, i have been flying heavy jets on fs9 for 3 yrs.,am getting a custom made computer for fsx. i want to learn controlling so i joined vatsim. i too am not sure if i completed registration properly, so i came to vatsim forum to get answers. from what i am reading, i think i need to go back to atc home page and follow the steps to get started. i can't quite figure out how to get signed -up with msp atc training???

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

Go to the vatusa website, click on become vatusa atc and simply follow the prompts. There is an initial open book knowledge test, nothing to worry about, all the material is on the website. They dont expect you to know a lot so dont panic, its just checking general knowledge and remember its open book. There is a minimum score so definitely do your best, if you fail it there is a 1 week waiting period before you can retake it.

After you p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] it just keep following the info, once you select your artcc theyll get in contact with you. You can also visit the artcc's website and get to know them