Keep getting kicked offline

Ira Robinson

I was wondering if anyone had a thought on why I continually get kicked from the network. It doesn't seem to matter which server I use, or what range I have set, or what position I am staffing (CAB/APP/CTR) or even if there are any aircraft in my area. The first time usually happens after about 15 minutes online and then it continues to happen every 5 minutes or so until I finally give up.

I should add that this doesn't happen with any other program; Euroscope or vSTARS, just VRC. I could really use some help with this if anyone has any ideas.

Running on Windows 7 for some time now, but it used to happen when I ran XP as well.

Ira

Ira Robinson

Noticed something last night. If I move around the screen slowly I don't seem to have a problem but the first time I start scrolling around with any speed the screen is freezing. Sometimes for only a few seconds, other times it freezes until I have to force log off.

I don't know if this is related but I just noticed it last night. Heavy traffic, range 300 but I was logged on as an OBS and not actively controlling.

Ira Robinson