You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XSB 1.2b not saving input/output hardware

Mike Burke 1145825

Mike Burke 1145825
Posted
Posted

It doesn't seem to save the input/output hardware into the prefs file at all, which forces everything to my windows defaults.

Has anyone else run into this?

Also, is this the 'right' place to post bug reports or is there a better forum for this?

• 1 year later...
Jim Davies
Posted
Posted

I'm having this same issue with XSB 1.2. I can select my hardware but it never saves or uses it. Does anyone have any additional information on this issue?

Mike Burke 1145825
Posted
Posted

The only way I have been able to solve it was to open X-Plane via the 32-bit executable, make my changes in XSB, exit and then come back in 64-bit.

Jim Davies
Posted
Posted

Interesting. I hadn't considered that approach. I'll try that tonight. Would be awesome if it worked. Thanks.

Jim Davies
Posted
Posted
The only way I have been able to solve it was to open X-Plane via the 32-bit executable, make my changes in XSB, exit and then come back in 64-bit.

Thanks again. That worked perfectly.

Mike Burke 1145825
Posted
Posted

Thanks again. That worked perfectly.

Awesome! Glad it helped!